Today’s threat landscape demands that Information Security be treated as a business management issue as new discoveries of costly vulnerabilities are made daily. We assess our clients risks, existing control frameworks, and apply the latest technologies to provide our clients Defense-in-Depth protection of their Intellectual Property.
- Security Awareness
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Application and Information Security
- Network Security
- Disaster Recovery
- End-User Education
- Incident Response and Reporting
- Penetration Testing and Training
- Reengineering Legacy Systems
Allow our engineers to develop strategies for defending and protecting your information and applications from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording or destruction.
- Assessment of Threats & Vulnerabilities
- Implementation of Data, Network, and System Security Solutions
- Imbedding Security into Software Development Lifecycle
Disaster Planning & Recovery
IntellecTechs can assist our clients in establishing comprehensive continuity and recovery plans, prioritizing implementation plans, and facilitating continuity evaluations while promulgating best practices into your plan.
- Continuity of Operations (COOP) and IT Disaster Planning
- COOP Architecture Design and Implementation Services
- Tailored Test, Training, and Exercise Programs
Government and corporate security awareness programs must include education about security policies and procedures for employees working with information technology. We tailor classes to provide your staff information about maintaining a secure posture, who to contact if they discover a security threat, and effective ways to protect valuable data assets.
- Policy and Procedure Creation
- Penetration Testing and Analysis
- Tailored Training Classes